Black Screen Issue | Luna Display for Windows
We will be launching Luna Display for Windows very soon!
If you receive a black screen error indicator, there are some workarounds you can try.
Open your NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings.
From there add Luna and you should be able to select "Integrated Graphics" to be used.
If you still receive a black screen error, you can try the following below:
1. Open Windows Settings on your PC.
2. Navigate to System > Display Settings.
3. Scroll down to Multiple Displays > select Graphics Settings > Add Luna Display.
3a. This is where you designate the app to set preference: Desktop App.
3b. Select Browse > Find Luna Display installation folder to add Luna Display app.
4. Luna Display should now appear under Browse. Select Options > Power Saving > Close Graphics Settings.
5. Close and re-open Luna Display.
These steps are similar to what is outlined in this video (just replace OBS with Luna Display).
If you are still having trouble, please contact us so we can further troubleshoot!