Black Screen Issue | Project Blue
If you receive a black screen error indicator, there are some workarounds you can try.
Open your NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings.
From there add Project Blue and you should be able to select "Integrated Graphics" to be used.
If you still receive a black screen error, you can try the following below:
1. Open Windows Settings on your PC.
2. Navigate to System > Display Settings.
3. Scroll down to Multiple Displays > select Graphics Settings > Add Project Blue.
3a. This is where you designate the app to set preference: Desktop App.
3b. Select Browse > Find Project Blue installation folder to add Project Blue app.
4. Project Blue should now appear under Browse. Select Options > Power Saving > Close Graphics Settings.
5. Close and re-open Project Blue.
These steps are similar to what is outlined in this video (just replace OBS with Project Blue).
You should be able to find the file location by running the app on your PC, opening Task Manager, expanding Project Blue, and then right-clicking to view file source.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us so we can further troubleshoot!