How can I improve Wi-Fi performance?
Wi-Fi performance is a complicated issue that can vary based on your router, Mac, iPad, other nearby Wi-Fi networks or users, or even the weather!
We do have a few guidelines for improving Wi-Fi performance with Luna Display:
- Use a modern wireless router that supports 802.11ac
- Use the 5GHz band when possible
- Move closer to your router, or move your router to improve signal
If normally you have good performance, but experience an unusual or temporary slow down, try:
- Rebooting your router (typically done by unplugging the power)
- Rebooting both your Mac and iPad